MASTERMINDS meets over lunch on the first and third Thursday of every month. These are informal sessions where members share business leads, exchange anecdotes and introduce potential new members. Each member has the potential to showcase his or her business, giving, the other members the information they need to confidently make an appropriate referral. Guest speakers and seminars are also organized from time to time.
Only one representative from each business category is eligible for membership in MASTERMINDS -- the rewards are obvious after the first meeting.
MASTERMINDS Nanaimo is Looking to Expand Membership!
What does membership in MasterMinds Nanaimo mean?
- There is only one member representing any 1 category of business in MasterMinds. View our Members Directory to see what kind of businesses are represented.
- We meet on the first and third Thursday of every month from 11:45 am to 1:00 pm. This is when we network, bring guests, plan for future events, learn more about the business of a showcased member or guest speaker, and enjoy a lunch with friendly like minded business people.
- Each member has opportunities to showcase his or her business, so members will be better able to make qualified referrals.
- Membership dues consist of making a $50.00 donation to the charity of your choice once per year. At each meeting members also chip in to pay for lunch (usually between $5 and $6).
- Each member also has the opportunity to facilitate meetings.
- Social events for members and family of members are regularly planned.
- Fund raising events are planned to offset costs (such as purchasing lunch for guests, hosting for the website, and event costs).
- Members are given a page in the website Members Directory and have user access to restricted parts of the site.
If you can imagine the mutual benefits of being a MasterMinds member, then please contact us with your name, business name, type of business and contact information and we can arrange for you to attend two meetings as our guest. There is no charge and nothing to lose, but you may see a lot to gain.!
After attending as our guest you are under no obligation to join, but if you decide you want to, you can apply for membership, and if there is no conflict of interest with present membership you will be welcomed as a member!